It’s Amazing really what make up can do. I was strolling by Ayala to get some cute umbrellas for the rainy season. But see what I found, myself at watsons for their great make up sale… =)
I was really hooking for the lipstick grab since I am out of stock nowadays since I gave birth to my baby boy last August. I just came back from work mid October so what can I say, i was having that “losyang” image right then and there and I just need some makeover.
A picture taken right before the make over. =) Sooo…. ngarag! hehehe LOL!
Forgive me about the outfit, as I am really probing the losyang look. XD grin.
The look after the make over……….tadan!!!!!
See, can you still recognize me? I hope you still can.. Thanks to the sales lady who made this all happen.
I loved the lipstick it’s pink and really pigmented. I loved the concealer as well. It feels so light on the face. =)
- LA Girl Creme Lipstick in LAST NIGHT
- BT Minerals Camouflage Mineral Concealer in medium
- LA Girl Pro Conceal High definition concealer in Beige
- LA Girl H20 Proof Masscara in Brown Black
- Beauty treats Long Wear Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Beauty treats eyeshadow in glitter white
- LA Passion Mineral Eyeshadow in Brown (used as eye brow liner)
There you have it, my simple make over day!
What do you think about my look?
Please leave your comments below.