Hi there lovelies!
Today, I will be posting my first eye makeup tutorial. =) I am a bit excited and anxious about posting one on my blog but since this is my first try please be good to me. =)
Lately, I have been gaining followers on this simple blog, today I wished to share to you my simple eye makeup look.
I am not really a professional make up artist but, I am inspired to be one and further hone my skills on this field. I am in love with makeup but just sad to say I can only afford the not so expensive products but I also consider quality above all.
This look is very simple to achieve, the eye products I used were only two:
1. AVON Simply Pretty Eyeshadow Duo in Earth Angel (Blendable). Read my Review HERE. I bought this for around 69 pesos in AVON outlet here in Cebu. (by the way, in case you haven’t known I am Avon Rep as well).
2. Palladio Eyeliner in Midnight Blue
The eyeliner is perfect for smudging in achieving a smokey eye look which by far for me is the best yet that I have tried since the product doesn’t smudge too much and doesn’t make your eyes look dirty. The particles itself stick on your eyelids. This was given to me by my office mate as a Christmas present.
- First, apply a thin layer of primer on your eyelids. I used my primer from ELF.
- Second, apply the Palladio Eyeliner on your lashline, this can be done not so perfectly since we are going to smudge the product.
- Third, Apply the palladio eyeliner on your tear ducts down your lash line as well to achieve a more defined eye. Like this one below.
- Fourth, Smudge the eyeliner lightly using a smudge brush, I used the one from Elf as well. to achieve this look,
- And lastly, apply a stash of color on your eyelid close to your tearduct to the center of the eyelid using the Frosty color from AVON eyeshadow to give the eyes a light glow. Apply mascara.