Gracina Estrella – Cabanog is a Digital Marketing and Growth Strategist for Businesses. She is a mother of two and a wife to a tech geek. When she is offline she cooks, watch TV and hangs out with friends and family on the beach. Join her free Facebook Community of Social Media Marketing Learners, too! She is the founder of the startup SparkHiveMedia.com
Hi Dearies! Time for Recipe Alert.
Here is one of my favorite home cooked snackers which I love preparing for myself, and for Adi and Allen as well. As much as I want to cook a full meal, I am time deprived so I can only prepare this one. What an excuse but, this is really yummy plus you can create one too for your loved ones and especially your kids. Now that I am at the comfort of our home, I do my best to cook whenever I can. So despite my busy schedule as a mom allow me to share with you my own version of Potato Balls.
• Cooking Oil
• 2 Medium Sized Potatoes
• Butter or Margarine
• Breading Mix
1. Boil the potatoes.
2. After boiling, peel and mash the boiled potatoes on a plate using a fork or spoon.
3. Add 2 egg yolks and butter and then mix.
4. Place the mixture in a fridge for about 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Shape mixture into tiny balls.
6. Dip the potato balls in beaten egg and flour and then finally into the breading mix.
7. Fry the potato balls in hot cooking oil. It has to be hot but not too much to avoid burning or the balls will burst.
8. Fry until cooked.
9. Prepare in a plate and serve with ketchup, gravy or any sauce.