I have been able to do facebook lives recently on my facebook page and its been working really good for my part because I get to exercise my consistency in posting as well in improving my communication skills. Live Streaming is already the new trend today in Social Media as we have seen videos soaring up in our feeds.
When you have good quality streams with apps for live streaming like the Swoo live stream app, you want to make sure that your live stream gets plenty of attention. Unfortunately, you also must keep in mind that you are competing with dozens of live streaming channels and thousands of other individuals who have also crafted a live stream. To maintain viewership and draw new viewers to your app, you’ll need to do a bit of self-promoting.
Here are the top 5 ways to promote your Live Stream:
- Tap Your Social Networks: You already use social media to promote important causes, so why not invite your Facebook friends or your Twitter followers to watch your live stream?
- Don’t Cut Yourself Short: Creating longer, quality live streams will help keep new viewers engaged and ultimately allow you to do less promoting and more live content.
- Interact and Engage: Interacting with your viewers is sure to help create a bond and retain interest. Aim for a two-sided conversation with your readers either by answering questions or through a live chat. Embedding your live stream into popular social media platforms or using an app that allows for comments can be ideal for sharing your stream with the world.
- Stay Consistent: Stay consistent in timing and content. This will not only help you stay organized but also help your new fans get to know you and get to know what to expect from your live stream on a consistent basis. Of course, there is nothing wrong with branching out after you’ve been established.
- Offer On-Demand: Offering on-demand content or playback is a great way to engage your audiences. While you will have to put in a bit of extra effort, you’ll also be seen more often by potential viewers.
With some extra effort and a few promotion techniques, you will help increase viewership of your live stream.
Connect with me on Social!
Gracina Estrella – Cabanog is a Digital Marketing and Growth Strategist for Businesses. She is a mother of two and a wife to a tech geek. When she is offline she cooks, watch TV and hangs out with friends and family on the beach. Join her free Facebook Community of Social Media Marketing Learners, too! She is the founder of the startup SparkHiveMedia.com