Hi guys! its been so long since I shared a personal update here on my blog. I have been working from home and today I wanted to share our mini weekend experience with the family especially. J Centre Mall is actually our favourite hang out spot during the weekends just to chill, eat good food and just stroll around looking for stuff that we might need or want 🙂 anyways here is a short vlog and we really hope you enjoy watching!
What we love about J Centre Mall:
- J Centre mall Movie house
- Kids Playroom
- Creative Corner
- Venetian inspired cafeteria-slash-foodcourt
- SM Hypermarket
- Watson’s Health and Beauty
- Government Agency ( SSS, Pagibig, Bureau of Immigration, Land Transportation Office)
- Bills and Payment centers
- ACE HARDWARE
Things to do at J Centre Mall:
- Organize events at the J Centre Event Area at the ground floor
- Watch movies with family and friends
- Eat out at your favourite restaurant
- Shop for groceries at SM Hypermarket
- Shop for the latest fashion trends at fashion boutiques at the Upper Ground Floor
- Enroll in a Zumba Event
- Get fit and healthy at Gold’s Gym J Centre Mall Branch
- Shop for Home and Construction supplies at ACE Hardware
- Pay for your bills at Bills and payment center located inside SM Hypermarket
- Pay your government fees at SSS, Pagibig, and LTO
- Book your next travel destinations at Travel agencies located in the Mall
- Stroll around and have fun at the Veranda area
There are actually a lot of things you can do at J Centre Mall. We love staying and eating out there over the weekends with the family.
Also we have created our video in one of our visit there to check out for Halloween customes in our youtubechannel! hope you can subscribe or simply hit the like button if you like this video. thank you so much!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post or paid post.