100ml and 50ml Rosewater
We don’t know about you, but we’re always looking for natural remedies to improve our complexions. Trust us when we say that rose water is so much more than a flavorful way.
By applying rose water to your skin, you are cleansing, toning and even reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Applying rosewater to your face will make it look dewy, hydrated and healthy. You can also use rose water as a natural toner, mist, make-up setter and cleanser. It is a wonderful product to naturally tone and hydrate the skin.
10 Rosewater Benefits For Skin & Hair
1. Rosewater helps maintain the skin’s pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
2. “Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores”, says Dr. Deepali Bhardwaj, Skincare Expert.
3. Rose water helps hydrate, revitalise and moisturise the skin giving it with that refreshed look.
4. Due to its antibacterial properties, rose water also aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
5. The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
6. Due to the astringent like properties it possesses, rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin. Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness.
7. The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, thereby making you feel more relaxed.
8. The nourishing and moisturising properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair. It is known to treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff. Rosewater works wonders as a natural conditioner and revitalises hair growth.
9. The scent of rose water on your pillow also helps you sleep better after a long day, making you wake up refreshed.
10. It also helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
You can use Rosewater for your cuticles, face, body, skin, eyes, and so much more. It really is a super flower.