1. Mixed pre-shredded potatoes, spring onion, and all-purpose flour in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Season salmon with salt and pepper.
3. Evenly top each salmon with the potato mixture.
4. Heat oil in pan. Add salmon fillet, crusted side down. Adjust heat and cook for around 2 minutes until potato crust are golden brown.
5. Flip on the other side and cook for 1 minute longer. Be careful not to over-cook.
6. Drain on paper towels to remove excess oil and set aside.
For the Sauce:
1. Heat vegetable broth on a small sauté pan.
2. Slowly add the potato granules while stirring constantly.
3. Adjust consistency by thinning out with vegetable broth.
4. Add truffle oil. Set aside.
For the Salsa:
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Serve with Salmon. Plate and serve.