Hope you had a blast last Holiday Season. 2012 was an amazing year for me. I gave birth to an adorable baby boy and got my blog updated/turned it into a beauty blog. wink! (“,)
Ever since I’ve been into beauty web-logging, I’ve been also posting my own beauty product haul posts.
Which I admit, I am already doing even before I started this beauty blog.
So, today I would like to share my hauls last December =)
The items I got were:
- PALLADIO eyeliner in midnight blue – this was given to me by my office mate as a christmas present. ( i adore presents! thanks miss Zenia!)
- Simply Pretty Lip defining pencil in Nude – i bought this at AVON for only 59 pesos! I tried it on and is easily glides on my lips.
- Ultra Moisture Rich Lipstick from AVON in Jubilee Rose – I love the color! I bought this for only 150 pesos!
- Ultra Moisture Rich Moisture Seduction Lipstick from AVON in Nude Perfection – Finally! i found a perfect Nude lipstick I wnat to try this one for that smoky look. bought it for only 250 pesos! =)
- I Make you Pretty face blusher from FACESHOP in Orange Syrup – it is a gorgeous blush. It highlights your cheeks too!
That’s it! I’ll be posting review on them soon or so I might wanna try to post a look here in my blog using this babies!
What you think?
Gracina Estrella – Cabanog is a Digital Marketing and Growth Strategist for Businesses. She is a mother of two and a wife to a tech geek. When she is offline she cooks, watch TV and hangs out with friends and family on the beach. Join her free Facebook Community of Social Media Marketing Learners, too! She is the founder of the startup SparkHiveMedia.com