If you haven’t known, I took up Engineering way back 2003 to take up ECE (Electronics Engineering).
Yeah, I know this is a bit off from this beauty blog. *wink* I hope this post will help you somehow.
I was not really interested to take up that course since It never came to my mind ever since to become an engineer. This all happened when I passed the scholarship examination for DOST (Dept of Science and Technology) here in Cebu, Philippines.
I was glad, I passed the exam! And after five years…. Bam!
You know, I have always wanted to take up medical course or something like Psychology.
Anyways, If you reached the full term of service and would want to file for your FINAL CLEARANCE, below are the requirements:
- Photocopy of TOR (Transcript of Records)
- Photocopy of Diploma
- Photocopy of Certificate/s of Employment (equivalent to the number of years you enjoyed the scholarship)
- Letter of Intent (addressed to:
- Elizabeth Fontanilla – Director, ALS – DOST and Officer-in-Charge, SEI
- DOST Tracer Form (available at DOST Region 7 Office, Sudlon Lahug Cebu)
Submit all your documents to the office, and the staff will do the filing for you. Since the documents will be submitted to the Main Office in Manila. Wait for two weeks and your most awaited final clearance should be crisp and ready.
You may also call their office at (032) 418-9055.
Good Luck! =)